The messaging feature of Lumin is very easy to use. You can either send a text message or a photo image.
To begin, tap on the "Messages" button on the main screen of the app.
Sending a text message:
- Tap on the text bar at the bottom of the screen and start typing your message.
- Tap on "Send" to send the message.
- Next, choose the one-touch reply option for the Lumin User.
- When you are done, tap on "Send Now". The text message will be sent to the Lumin Screen user.
To send a photo as a message:
- Tap on the camera button at the lower left side of the screen.
- You can opt to take a picture or choose from your Image Library.
- Once you have chosen a picture to send, choose one of the one-touch reply options for the Lumin screen user.
- Tap on "Send Now" when you're done.
Watch this video for more information