Currently Lumin has it's own calendar function so this is just an extra option for supporters who want to share their existing Calendar in their iPhone or Mac to their loved one's Lumin Calendar aside from using the Lumin App.
If you would like to share an existing Calendar you have on your iPhone or Mac, you will have to provide us with its public URL and we will sync it to your Lumin Account. To get the URL...
- Open icloud.com in a web browser and go to your calendars. https://www.icloud.com/#calendar You have to be logged in for this.
- Click on the circular 'wireless' icon to the right of the name of the calendar you want to use.
- Tick on the box beside Public Calendar. A URL will appear.
- Copy or Email the link to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will sync it to your Lumin account. Any changes made through this calendar will show up on the Lumin screen. You may now add appointments and reminders to this calendar.
Once this is done, you can now add and remove reminders in this Calendar and these will show up in the Lumin Screen Calendar and the Lumin Supporters App.