Currently Lumin has it's own calendar function so this is just an extra option for supporters who want to share their existing Google Calendar to their loved one's Lumin Calendar aside from using the Lumin App.
To do this, you will have to provide the Lumin Support Team with your calendar's public URL and we will sync it to your Lumin Account.
To share an existing Google Calendar to Lumin:
- Click on the 3-dotted icon on the right side of the name of the calendar you wish to share to Lumin.
- Click on Settings and Sharing
- Scroll down and look for Public address in iCal format under Integrate Calendar.
- Copy the URL under Public address in iCal format and
- Send it (with your account's name) to Lumin Support by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Our team will sync it to your Lumin account. Any changes made through this calendar will show up on the Lumin screen. You may now add appointments and reminders to this calendar.
Once this is done, you can now add and remove reminders in this Calendar and these will show up in the Lumin Screen Calendar and the Lumin Supporters App.