When this happens, it's because Lumin is not connected to the WiFi.
Here are the steps on how you can connect your Lumin screen to the WiFi.
- Turn on the Lumin Screen.
- Press and hold the power button at the back of the Lumin screen until 3 buttons show up on the screen (1- Power Off, 2 - Reboot and 3 - Settings). Tap on Settings.
- Tap on the blue Internet Connection button.
- Tap on the name of your WiFi connection.
- Tap on the password field and enter your WiFi's password using the digital keyboard.
- Tap on Connect.If you entered the correct password for your WiFi, it should say "Connected" under the name of your WiFi. You'll need a stable internet connection to maximise the benefits of Lumin.