It's possible to use a bluetooth device with the Lumin screen, eg. bluetooth speaker or keyboard, if needed. Below are the steps:
- While the Lumin screen is powered on, press the power button at the back until 3 buttons appear on the screen (Power Off, Reboot and Settings)
- Tap on Settings
- On the right, tap on the grey "System Settings" button
- You will be asked for the PIN. Enter "8888"
- On the Connections row, tap on the round Bluetooth button.
- On the right side of the screen, there is a switch to turn on bluetooth. Tap on it to make it blue green. (It's coloured grey if it's off)
- All available devices will be shown. Tap on the name of the bluetooth device you wish to pair. (Make sure the bluetooth device is On)
- You should hear a prompt from your bluetooth device and see the word "Connected" under the name of the device if the pairing is a success.
- To go back to the home screen, tap on the Home button at the upper left corner of the screen.