There are 3 ways to send photos to the Lumin Screen:
1. Send it as a message
- Go to Messages
- Then tap on the camera button at the lower left side of the screen.
- You can opt to take a picture or choose from your Image Library.
- Once you have chosen a picture to send, choose one of the one-touch reply options for the Lumin screen user.
- Tap on Send Now when you're done.
The image will process and upload and will show up on the Lumin screen Messages in a few seconds. Photos sent as a message will also show up in Photos under Messages Album and will be included in the slideshow.
2. Share photos from your phone
Follow these steps:
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Photos
- Tap on Phone Photos
- Tap on the Add Photos button at the bottom of the screen
- Choose the pictures you wish to upload from your phone to the Lumin screen. You can choose up to 10 at a time.
- Once you're done choose, tap on Done.
The images will process and upload and will show up on the Lumin screen Photos in a few minutes.
3. Share photos from your Facebook account
You will need to link your Facebook account to your Lumin app.
- Once linked, you will see all the photo albums available on your Facebook account. Tap on the switch button to add the Facebook folders you'd like to push to the Lumin Screen.
If you don't have a Facebook album and would like to know how to create one, please click here for more detailed instructions.