For iPhone users:
- Touch and hold your finger on the Lumin Supporter App icon until you enter edit mode (the icons in your iPhone begin to jiggle).
- Drag the app icon you want to move all the way to the left to go to the previous Home screen (unless you're already on the main Home screen, in which case you can't go back any further), or all the way to the right to go to the next Home screen.
- Let go of the app icon to drop it into place.
- Press the Home button to exit edit mode.
For Android users:
- Visit the Home screen page on which you want to stick the app icon. Make sure that the screen has room for the app icon.
- Go to Apps and find the Lumin Supporter App icon.
- Long press on the icon until the screen changes.
- Drag the icon to the Home Screen.
- Once you lift your finger, a copy of the app’s icon is placed on the Home screen. Basically, the app didn't really move. What you see on the home screen is a launcher.